Template created by Vereor

The SOL Clan Forum Index -> News

Sad news

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MadMax
Site Admin

Sad news  Reply with quote  

I don't suppose many people still read these forums but I thought I would post here anyway.

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the passing of a long standing member of SOL and a very dear friend.

[SOL]Sham who was a very active member of SOL back in the glory days passed away very suddenly on Tuesday aged 55.

Since he moved to Pittsburgh USA and married an American girl he was not vary active in EF but we did stay in constant contact and I even managed to go visit him in the USA about 3 times a year. We would always talk about SOL and how it would be nice to bring EF back to the popularity it once enjoyed.

I know Sham made many friends in EF, SOL and WoW and I'm sure I speak for all those that knew him in saying you will be sorely missed M8.

R.I.P Sham

Beam him up Scotty

Clan Leader and all around NICE GUY Laughing

Post Thu May 20, 2010 4:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Demy

Oh damn!
You are right Max, this is a very sad news Sad

Yes, [SOL]Sham was a big friend in EF for me.

R.I.P Sham
and my condolences for Shams Widow

Greets from Germany
Sven (Demy)

Post Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: